I encourage you to read one of my latest publications.
If you would like a hard copy of this booklet, feel free to email me.
- Lawyer Karen Koehler is up for a challenge: The insurance industry
- What about Mardi Gras riots' other victims?
- "Finding Our Trial Style," Trial News, May 2008
- "Women's Advocacy Is Slow to Reach Plaintiff's Bar," The National Law Journal, Aug. 9, 2004
- "Special Focus: Plaintiff's Personal Injury," Washington Law & Politics, Spring 2006
- "Waiting To Exhale," Trial News, Jan. 2008
- "Uncut & Uncensored Debrief On 1873," Trial News, April 2008
- "Words of Wisdom To Young Lawyers," Trial News, Mar. 2008
- "Ode to Gerhard and Larry," Trial News, Dec. 2007
- "Our Heroes The Humans," Trial News, Feb. 2008
- "President's Column: The Firm," Trial News, Nov. 2007
- "Counting Diversity Among Lawyers." Northwest Asian Weekly, Sept. 2007
- "Letter from the Chair," ATLA Motor Vehicle and Collision, Highway & Premises Laibility Section, Winter 2003
- "2008 WSTLA Board Members"
Karen's Girls' Articles
Some children "play house." My children "played office."
- A Story About Henry and a Haunted House, by Alysha Greig
- Alysha writes about her mom in May 2000
- Karen's daughter's drawing of her mom in court
- Jerry Lokers was fired
- Kids' Komo news
- Cristina's survey response at 7 yo
- "Proud to Be A Trial Lawyer's Child," by Cristina Greig
- "Who Are You?" by Alysha Greig